Sunday, August 21, 2011

Am I famous now?

Probably not, but I've had
visitors on this very blog. They came from all over the world, many leave wonderful comments, start discussions, give feedback or just say hello. It's rather wonderful and I'm chuffed. I started the blog as a platform for my writing, but it has become so much more. It's about my experience as a writer and editor, as a keeper of one feisty iguana, a resource for quick, easy and delicious recipes as well as my take on life in general.

Many people find me through search engines, seeking advice on iguanas, a lot seem to like Spaghetti Bolognese and I've also quite a few visitors searching for tips on writing.

I will continue to post regularly and that with gusto.

Thank you, everyone, who has visited, contributed, recommended and come back.

I love you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment