Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blogging isn't just sharing, blogging is an art

When I started out with blogging, I was rather reluctant. I didn't know what to write and why I should do it in the first place. Having an online diary and sharing it with the world didn't appeal to me. I thought, who'd be interested in my life anyway? I stopped writing in diaries as a teenager and only had two in my life. But after a few posts and months later, I will admit it grew on me, I gathered a small following, found my blogging voice and I loved to share my experiences with the iguana. There are a lot of people coming to my blog, mainly searching for answer regarding aggressive iguanas or tail injuries and I'm so glad they find me, because you can't find anyone more passionate about those wonderful creatures. Or, at least, I'd like to think so.
Readers will find information about my books and plenty of excerpts to judge my writing, and writers, well, writers possibly find that we have a lot in common. Oh and many people seem to like Spaghetti Bolognese :-)

Now, it's been a little while since I received a versatile blogger award and I said I'm going to continue with this tradition of handing it over to other versatile bloggers. It's been difficult to choose out of so many wonderful blogs, but I found them and I'd like you to take a look at the ten I chose:

Congratulations to the lucky winners, you've created wonderful blogs for people to enjoy:

L. A. Shaw
Carolina Valdez Miller
Janeaustenwannabe
Jackie Buxton
Kathryn Brown


Please check them out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment